Customer service is a top priority at Anttix, and we want to help our clients better communicate their needs and concerns with us so our team can resolve them as quickly as possible. Our philosophy is simple, provide the customer service we would want to receive ourselves.
With that in mind, here are the best ways to get your request resolved:
- Send all of your requests to email@example.com, or use the form here in our Help Desk. Our support system will ensure all messages are seen by the entire Anttix team and not just one or two of us who may be unavailable at any give time. Your support email is filed as a ticket, which can then be reviewed and resolved.
- If you would rather speak to a representative, you can call our toll-free number at 877-426-8849 and use the brief prompts to get redirected to an available team member. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- If you have files to share that exceed 1MB in size, we highly recommend using an online file storage and sharing tools such as Google Drive or Dropbox. File-sharing services make it easier to share multiple files at larger sizes. If you do not want to use these tools, contact your Anttix representative for further options. NOTE: Support tickets will allow files up to 1MB size buy files larger than that will be rejected.
- Expect a response to your ticket in no less than one business day. We attempt to resolve all minor requests and issues the same working day during our office hours.
When making a request, here are some tips to get it expedited quickly:
- Provide as much information as possible. If an error occurred on your website, please note the time and exact error message in your message.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions or make special requests. We will NEVER talk down to our clients because they may not be comfortable with the technology. There are no stupid questions, and we mean it.
- Please be patient with all requests that may require additional research or troubleshooting. Not all requests can be resolved quickly, but we will prioritize and show due diligence to all support requests appropriately.
We look forward to helping all our customers to ensure the sites we build to stay in use and maintain the highest quality possible. Let us know how we can help you today!